Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer Review!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012



RRP (Fullsize) £34

I love magazine freebies, I buy it just for the freebie and nothing wins me over more than Clinique freebies. I've never paid for a Clinique product but have I do have a few in my collection.

This time, on this months In Style, I got the turnaround overnight radiance moisturizer. I love trying new moisturisers and Clinique has never let me down! The consistency is thick without being heavy and it goes on like dream. It leaves my skin feeling really moisturised without leaving it greasy, unlike some others.

If you follow me on twitter you may have seen me moan about my bad skin and since using this moisturiser my skin has improved. I really do love this product. Am I going to buy it? Probably not as I am a cheapskate. Do I love it? Yes! (Somebody buy it for me?)

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.