Flawless Friends - Skincare/Make up Routine!

Thursday, September 20, 2012






I've been meaning to do a post like this for a while. My routine. Witch Skincare asked all their Flawless Friends to post on how you keep your skin looking flawless. Well my skin is far from it so I rely quite a bit on make up. But I use as much skincare as I can to help things along the way.

My routine changes all the time but this is what's working for me at the minute. I haven't included cleansers but these vary between No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and L'Occitane Angelica Cleanser.

Evening - I use the following products: Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum, Clinqiue Overnight Turnaround Moisturiser, Avon Planet Spa Eye Cream, All For Eve Balm and Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask (put only on blemishes)

Morning - I prep my skin with: REN Hyrdacalm Global Protection Day Cream, All for Eve Balm.

Then apply: Maybelline Superstay 24h Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Collection Pressed Powder, HD Brow Pallette in Bombshell, Collection Extreme Eyeliner Felt Tip, Avon Plump Out Mascara, MUA Every Lash Mascara, Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara (yes I use three different mascaras!), MUA Blusher, NYC Lipstick and Lipcote.

And that is how I "fake"  my flawless look. I'll never be blemish free as that's my skin type and I've learnt to live with it. When my skin really breaks out I apply the good old Witch Blemish Stick (the oldies are the goodies) and that soon sorts me out! But other than that, there's no use stressing over bad skin just accept it, eat healthy, drink gallons of water and it will all clear up one day!

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.