London Fashion Week #1

Saturday, September 15, 2012



















So if you didn't know (what rock have you been hiding under?) London fashion week is well under way and yesterday I attended my first ever shows. Which was incredible (expect posts on those to follow!). I had a quick look around the exhibition whilst waiting to meet back up with people.

I love the Minnie Mouse collection, various designers were asked to design pieces for charity based around the idea of Minne Mouse, who apparently is the eternal style icon! Giles Deacon, Tatty Devine, Bunney, Lulu Guinness to name a few took part in this and I thought it was the lighthearted playful side of fashion. You can buy the pieces on ebay and that Giles Deacon dress is currently sitting my my "watch" list.

There were also some fantastic pieces of jewellery on display and Les Nereides/N2 caught my eye. The beautiful floral pieces, ladybugs and daises were so S/S13. I know what jewellery I want to be wearing. I also loves the quirky ice cream necklaces which are amazing and the Mexicana skulls. I think jewellery for summer will be playful which is great, I mean who doesn't love to play dress up?

This is just some of what I got up to. I'll be posting the next parts over the next few days so keep your eyes peeled!

2 Replies

2 comments

  1. lfw looks so amazing, im so jealous, i love the minny mouse dress, i seen it on your ig :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go home tomorrow so you will be my eyes and ears for LFW! I got a last-minute invite to a show this morning but went home after that. Love all these photos x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.