London Fashion Week #3 What I Wore!

Monday, September 17, 2012





dress - Clothing at Tesco
necklace**, boots**, jacket** - New Look

Total Outfit Price: £55.47

This was my biggest worry for fashion week! What do I wear? I decided to keep it simple but classy. Some people but a lot of effort in and some tried a bit too hard. I think most people dressed beautifully, you always see some eccentric outfits, but I suppose that's fashion. I found this dress in Tesco of all places and loved it. I tried it on and it fitted perfectly and then I looked at the price tag. It was on sale for £9! Bargain. I had to have it.

I wanted to style it up with a leather jacket and New Look had some nice ones so I picked this one up, it;s going to last me all winter. It was quite expensive but totally worth it. The necklace was something I wanted it for a while. And little ankle boots are a perfect A/W essential!






After the shows and street style snapping both Lauren and Laura have some amazing photos, we tagged along with a few others to the Glam Media bloggers lounge where I met some amazing bloggers!

It was all a little surreal but I had the most amazing time. I hit home reality kicked in and I felt a bit lost. Oh well there's always February. We've decided to be more organised and plan next year in advance!

Thanks to Lauren and Laura for the photographs! Love you guys!




1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous dress, can't believe you got such a gorgeous LFW-worthy outfit for that price!

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.