Tiny Hearts!

Wednesday, September 05, 2012




dress - Forever 21, cardigan**, boots - New Look, ring* - Dolly Peg

Total Outfit Price: £38.99

I have finally finished my room so I now have more time to spend on my blog! Yay. I feel like I've been really distant from it but I'm back and lets go.

I got this shirt dress when I went to the Paralympics and we headed to Westfield afterwards. I could have brought so much in Forever 21. It's really my kind of shop.

I'll be holding my Witch BB cream giveaway soon so keep an eye out for that. It will be in the next couple of days.

I feel like I need to buy some pretty socks to peek out of my boots, if anyone knows where I can get some let me know!

If you haven't already go take a look at Dolly Peg (use the shop tab on the toolbar at the top of the page) we have some new stock coming and the more we sell of this stock the more we can buy. Here's a code for 10% off LITTLEPAPERSWANS

Now don't say I never treat you! ;)

1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous dress! Forever 21 is lethal, I could spend hundreds without a second thought! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.