Avon Moroccan Oil Review!

Tuesday, September 04, 2012




RRP £3.00

When the Avon book arrived through my door a few weeks ago and this little beauty was on the front cover I knew I had to try it. As I have ombre/dyed hair, I find the ends of my hair to very dry and even with hair masks and deep conditioning it needed something else. I was planning on buying the "real" Moroccan oil for around £20 and I am so glad I waited and got this instead.

My hair has never been so soft and I am super impressed. Sometimes when something is cheaper it can be greasy on your hair and not moisturise it probably but this is heaven. I am going to be repurchasing this for a very long time!

It's currently on offer for £3 but full price I think it costs around £5. Not bad and such a great product too!

2 Replies

2 comments

  1. I love this! My mum's a hairdresser and she uses it on all her clients, one the the best hair treatments I've tried x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered this last week from my Avon lady and just waiting for it to arrive, cannot wait to try it, sounds fab and at such a bargain price too! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.