Chunky cardi, chunky heels!

Thursday, October 04, 2012






dress - Charity Shop
necklace, shoes, cardi** - New Look
tights - George at Asda

Total Outfit Price: £23.99

This is one of the gorgeous dresses I picked up last week. The whole shop went crazy when I found the two beautiful dresses. I love that feeling when you find something pretty that everyone else has over looked. Their loss!

Just having a lazy day off, I made a beautiful bread, edited some wedding photographs and caught up on blogs and gossip girl.

I have the whole weekend off (lovely!) and I'm planning on visiting a farmers market and having afternoon tea somewhere.

I love lazy weekends.

2 Replies

2 comments

  1. Oh I do love it when that happens! I do love that dress! I just found an amazing H&M skirt in my local charity shop for £3.50, amaaaazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.