No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water Review!

Tuesday, October 09, 2012




RRP £9

I picked this up with one of my No7 vouchers. I wanted a quick cleanser to use on the mornings where I can't be bothered to cleanse my face properly. Like this morning, getting up at 5:30, you certainly can;t be bothered to cleanse and polish at that time of the morning.

I've used this a couple of times and it really wakes your skin up.and leaves it feeling cleansed. I wouldn't use this everyday but as a quick early morning thing, it's perfect.


1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Ah I love this stuff. I was sent a sample of it earlier in the year and have almost finished it so I shall definitely be picking up some more with the vouchers. You are so right its definitely a great morning refresher!

    Becky
    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.