Owl Sweater!

Monday, October 08, 2012



 all - New Look

Total Outfit Price: £30.47

My outfits when I'm at work are a tad boring. The clothes are all from work and I don't feel as creative with them. So I'm trying hard to make my work outfits more interesting and when I'm not working I tend to wear my vintage, charity shop, thrifty buys.

I'm channelling my inner Burberry model today, this jumper really remind of the owl jumper from Burberry's A/W 12 collection.

I made chutney this afternoon and a lot of you on instagram showed a lot of interest so I;ll post the recipe up on here at some point this week.

I've scheduled a post for tomorrow as I am uni all day. I'm going to leave my house at 6am and will probably get home at 9pm ish! (Oh joy!)

1 Reply

1 comment

  1. I love this jumper, so cute! You've styled it really well too - that skirt is a lovely colour!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.