Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream Review!

Monday, October 15, 2012




RRP £5.50

I have a love affair with Soap & Glory products not only are they great products at reasonable prices, their packaging is super cute!

At Christmastime last year Mama and I went halves on a Soap & Glory gift set and we are only now just using everything up! We got this foot cream in the kit but my Mum nabbed this before I could try it. She said it was really great and for someone who is on her feet constantly and has always suffered from dry heels, to get a good recommendation means it's going to work.

My feet are really dry at the moment and I've never really used foot cream before, but I knew that I needed some Heel Genius in my life to banish my dry feet and it did!

It's a really thick and creamy formula that coats your feet and leaves them really smooth. I love this product and I would recommend it to anyone!

1 Reply

1 comment

  1. i havent really tried many soap and glory products but the ones i did i loved. i really would like to get some at christmas time! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.