Boots Build Up Removal Shampoo Review!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012



RRP £3.49

I picked this shampoo up after watching Vivianna from Vivianna Does Makeup. She recommends this shampoo no end and as it's reasonably priced I decided to give it a try.

A clarifying shampoo is supposed to get rid of the build up of products from your hair. My hair gets greasy quite quickly so I needed something to get rid of this. I tried this shampoo and loved it! It makes your hair feel so clean and silky smooth. Even my mum (who doesn't use any products on hair) used it and it boosted it up and left it feeling silky smooth.

I will be buying this again and I really love it. I use it once a week or when I feel I need it. It's definitely worth a go!

3 Replies

3 comments

  1. looks interesting, and much cheaper than the bumble and bumble one I had my eye on!
    Do you follow with conditioner?

    Poppy
    lets drive far away

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this aswell and was very happy with it! Might have to repurchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, may have to try this :)
    xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.