Fly little bird!

Friday, January 25, 2013


Hat - H&M
Everything else - New Look**

Total Outfit Price: £37.81

I thought I'd post an outfit after all that food. You guys really seem to love my recipes and there will be a lot more. This Sunday we are testing out pancake recipes and we very excited. Pancakes are tasty.

This is what I wore to work today. I love this little dress the collar and the cute ditsy heart print sold it too me. I also love the birdie necklace. So cute.

My birthday's coming up in a couple of weeks and the only thing I really want is a kitten? Can you guys convince my mum, so we can get one?

4 Replies

4 comments

  1. I love this outfit, so jealous of your style x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I hope you get the kitten, my mum hated cats until she finally caved in over a year ago and now she spends more time with my cat than I do! xo

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.