Heart Cardigan!

Friday, January 04, 2013


Dress - Clothing at Tesco
Cardigan**, leggings**, brogues, bow necklace - New Look
Glasses - George at ASDA
Rose necklace - Poundland

Total Outfit Price: £28.97

A very casual and lazy outfit for me today. I've had such an easy going day. I had a lay in went for a spot of charity shopping then had lunch. It's nice to feel relaxed for once.

This is the dress I have been going on about from Tesco. It's a size 6! Now I know size is just a number and I couldn't care less what size something was as long as it looks nice. But a 6? Seriously, thanks Tesco for the confidence booster!

I have a few days off next week so as long as the weather stays good there will be a return of outfit posts!

2 Replies

2 comments

  1. love this, you look beautiful! I really like the dress, I can't wait for spring & the arrival of ditzy prints to make theeir way back onto me.
    Poppy @ lets drive far away x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cardigan :) I really need to buy more cardigans, I only wear them at school but now I'm really beginning to like them and want more unusual ones that I can wear outside of school x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.