New Years Day!

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Necklace, shoes - New Look
Tights - George at Asda

Total Outfit Price: £49.90


Happy New Year! I hope everybody had a great night last night and not paying for it too much today. I stayed in with Mama and Mr Swan, we watched a couple of films and ate sweets.

As for New Years Resolutions, I do like to make them. This blog after all was one from last year. I don't make anything that I'm not going to do. Yeah I could say I'll give up chocolate or I'll exercise more but in reality I'm not going to and why lie to myself? My resolutions are entirely self indulgent:

1. Grow a veggie patch.
2. Grow some pretty flowers.
3.Keep my room clutter free and pretty.
4. Learn flower arranging.
5. Bake more.
6. Save up for our wedding/house/car.

As for my outfit, back at the end of September, Very asked me if I would like to pick a piece of clothing from their collaborations with Jameela Jamil, Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton. I love Fearne Cotton's style so went for this dress. I received back in September but I wanted to save it for a special occasion. But nothing came up so I thought what better time than the beginning of a new year! I love it and it is on sale at the moment for £38.50, so be sure to snap it up quick.

4 Replies

4 comments

  1. Very cute dress and I love your hair in this post X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress, good luck with your goals and have a happy new year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely darling, gorgeous dress and fabulous hair. Happy New Year! x

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eda, I'm just here to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my blog post to find out more :D xx

    http://tildaspills.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.