Pumpkin Soup!

Thursday, February 21, 2013


Rabbit broach* - £3.50
Spike earrings* - £2.50
Wishbone necklace* - £4.00

You may have guessed by now that this isn't a recipe post! It is in fact beautiful jewellery from Pumpkin Soup. I jumped at the chance to review this jewellery as I am a magpie when it comes to collecting pieces. I love the wishbone necklace as it reminds me of when my dad and I would pull the turkey wishbone at Christmas.

The jewellery is affordable and it comes beautifully packaged. I received two stickers with the package too, I used one on my friends birthday card already.

Take a look at Pumpkin soup not only do they have super cute jewellery but there's vintage clothes too!

2 Replies

2 comments

  1. Love! Might have to resist having a look at their website though since I will inevitably spend loads of money. Everything is going towards the London move right now...

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.