Stand by your man!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013


Top, tights - Primark
Shoes, cardigan**, earrings** - New Look

Total Outfit Price: £28.48

I put this shirt on this morning and Mr Swan has been singing stand by your man all day. This is now my cowgirl/country music star shirt. I picked this up from Primark a few weeks ago.

I've been baking non stop this week for my uni project. I'm making a zine which I may sell if people are interested.

I wish this cold would go away, feeling awful still.

I've been sent some beautiful jewellery from Pumpkin Soup. I'll be posting about those soon!

For all food bloggers out there I've created a food bloggers twitter account and we will be holding weekly chats too! Follow us at @bloggers_food 

1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Loving the fringing on this shirt! My dad calls me Coco the Clown when I wear a bow tie...hilarious. x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.