Foodie Penpals #1

Friday, March 01, 2013


So I signed up to Foodie Penpals and today my first box arrived! I have been so excited about it and I'm delighted with what was inside.

Sarah my penpal had been to Cumbria and wanted to get me some local produce. 

I received a tub of Cumberland rum butter, curry paste, kendal mint cake. As well as some sticky toffee sauce (sponge pudding anyone?) and some pieces from a Graze box.

I'm so happy with my box and can't wait to get next months. I sent my penpal, Colmans mustard, flapjack, chana nut mix, lemon and herb cous cous, dark chocolate, raspberry liquorice and cola flavoured raisins.

 If you want to sign up to Foodie Penpals, visit This Is Rock Salt for the UK version or The Lean Green Bean for the US version.

2 Replies

2 comments

  1. I've just signed up to this :) Such an adorable idea & I can't wait to get involved now :D

    Thanks for sharing doll.

    Kerys -xo
    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this - such a great idea :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.