Lately #21

Sunday, March 03, 2013


Another busy week, yet again. This week we celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We agreed not to buy each other presents, however I was surprised with a massive (honestly I didn't have a vase big enough) bunch of flowers. Which was so beautiful. 

I made friends with our neighbour's cat who was pressing his little nose against the door. I wanted to let him in so much. Mama said no.

My first foodie penpal parcel arrived which was really exciting!

Spring is on its way, bulbs are shooting and I can't wait.

♥ 
1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous, you're such a lucky girl :) You two seem like a really nice couple! That cat is so cute, shame you weren't allowed to let him in. I also can't wait for spring!

    xx
    http://crookedteethxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.