Lately #24

Sunday, March 24, 2013






This week has flown past. I've worked or been at uni and not really had time to do much else. I've hardly taken any photographs this week, which for me is not right. 

This weather is terrible. I'm lacking vitamin D and I'm pinning ice cream and ice drinks in hope that the sun will come out and warm us all up. 

I've officially broken up for uni so I have more time for outfit photographs (there will be some this week) and more recipes. I have a few Easter ones left to make.

I'm feeling positive about this week!

♥ 
2 Replies

2 comments

  1. I'm trying to remember a time when the rain wasn't horizontal. Looking forward to more recipes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such lovely photos! This weather is ridiculous x

    www.beths1986.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.