Foodie Penpals #2

Friday, April 05, 2013











I'm a little bit late posting this. Where has time gone? Anyway. My box this month came all the way from the Netherlands . And what a great box it was.

I received bruschetta mix, I love bruschetta. Herbal tea, vegetarian pate, spelt crackers, dark chocolate whicg tastes amazing. Cute polka dot cupcake cases because I am addicted to polka dots. And the most delicious homemade coconut macaroons. Man they tasted good.

Thank you so much Tamara! Find her blog here. There is a handy translate button on Chrome. 

 If you want to sign up to Foodie Penpals, visit This Is Rock Salt for the UK version or The Lean Green Bean for the US version.



1 Reply

1 comment

  1. look really lovely :) I need to think about doing that. xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.