Just peachy milkshake recipe!

Wednesday, April 03, 2013







I have been meaning to try a milkshake recipe out for ages and here it is. I wanted something simple to make  yet beautiful flavours. Something that would cool me on a summers day (when we get summer). The original recipe was for strawberry milkshake but I think you could use any fruit you wanted.

Ingredients:

300ml cold milk
3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
Tin of peaches.

Drain the peaches from their syrup/water and give them a good old wash.

Put the peaches, milk and ice cream in a blender and blitz until smooth.

Serve in a tall glass and some stripey straws. 

This is enough for two! 

Enjoy

♥ 
2 Replies

2 comments

  1. Mmmm, that looks so good!
    I might try this but use my soft serve machine ice cream instead of a tub. I'm sure it's going to be delicious.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea, I think I'll try this out when when it starts getting a little warmer. I see blue skies today, so fingers crossed it's soon :)

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.