Lately #27

Sunday, April 14, 2013

















I do apologise for the very picture heavy post, but this weekend we went on a little trip to North Norfolk. We stayed in a luxury caravan at Heacham Beach. It was relaxing and nice to get away from my busy schedule/

We visited Sandringham which is something I've wanted to do forever. I spent the day in awe and photographing everything. 

We also visited Thursford which was a flash from the past. We rode on the carousel and listened to the organs.

We got back home late this afternoon. I'm tired from travelling and being out all day but I had such a nice time.

♥ 
2 Replies

2 comments

  1. I love carousels! What a nice photo of the two of you together :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photos :) Looks like you had a great time! I've been reading your blog for a while now and I really love it :)I was wondering if you were maybe up for doing a guest post on my blog sometime?
    Catriona Louise x
    http://undertheappletree18.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.