Sandringham, cat print and shades!

Monday, April 15, 2013






Cardigan, tights - Primark
Dress - H by Henry Holland
Shoes**, bag**, sunglasses** - New Look
Necklace* - Raspberrygrape

Total Outfit Price: £40.48

I took these on Saturday at Sandringham. I want this to be my background every time! For once I had no control I left the Mr in charge and I'm rather happy with the results. I think I taught him well!

How cute is the print on this dress. I got this dress from my little shopping trip on Wednesday. It was on sale for £14. I couldn't say no!

I've been at uni today and I wish I was back on holiday! Being stuck inside all day is no fun!


♥ 

6 Replies

6 comments

  1. The dress is gorgeous & i love the cardigan! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sandringham. It is my favourite place to visit and what a beautiful backdrop it makes. Super cute dress.

    chelseyxlou.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely dress!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress, looks like a lovely place to visit also :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful to need sunglasses again after such a horrific winter! Lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.