Beanies Coffee!

Thursday, May 02, 2013






Today has been really lazy. Although I've crossed a fair bit of my to do list. So to celebrate I sat in the sunny corner of my room and treated myself to a Beanies coffee*.

I had the Irish Cream flavour and boy did it perk me up. I was a little worried I wouldn't like it but it was so rich creamy I couldn't resist. It would have been perfect with a nice slice of cake.

Beanies* comes in lots of different flavours like sticky toffee, chocolate cherry and Swiss chocolate almonds. All of those sound perfect for an afternoon pick me up.

The work perk works as a distributor of new products. Participants are sent products for consideration.  I am part of their blogger network. You can find more details on their Website, Facebook and Twitter page. 

♥ 

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.