Lately #30

Sunday, May 05, 2013








Today has been beautiful. I've had today and tomorrow of work and it's been blissful so far. I've been in the garden planting all my seeds, hopefully they will bloom.

I've taken so outfit photographs too so I'll be posting those up and I've got lots food posts too. 

Tomorrow I'll be venturing to a street sale and carboot so I can hopefully get some home bits. I'm very excited (sad I know).

I hope you've had a beautiful weekend!

I know I stand very little chance, but it would be amazing if you could vote for me in the Cosmo Blog Awards. Either for best lifestyle blog or best food blog. It doesn't take long and it would mean the world to me!

Click here to vote!

♥ 
3 Replies

3 comments

  1. Such beautiful photos as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you take beautiful photos i like the way you capture things. outfit posts are always great. going to do my first one soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take the most gorgeous photos x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.