Lexington Yellow.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014





Is it my imagination or do these nails look a little bit like these? It's what they remind me of haha! I've been searching for a bright yellow for a while and I picked up Lexington Yellow from the NYC range in superdrug. I had a red from that range before which was lovely although it dried up after a while. But the coverage is great. I am planning to hopefully do a spot of nail art with daisies and some different spring/summer inspired designs but we'll build up to that! The lighter colour is a nude from MUA. You can't beat their nail polish for just £1!

I spend yesterday baking and icing Easter biscuits with my sister in law and nieces, which will appear on here soon. It was a lovely way to spend my day off but left me with lots of housework to do in the afternoon. But I wouldn't have it any other way! 
post signature
5 Replies

5 comments

  1. Fab nails and a lovely outfit! I love your blog :)
    Cat xx

    www.jesuiscat.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your nails are immaculate and the nail polish combo is just so pretty and very Spring(y) and Eastery <3 love it, so gorgeous <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are so chipped now haha! :)

      Delete
  3. You look great, the yellow is so striking and it's made me feel all eastery! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.