A rambling update.

Monday, June 09, 2014



I'm going to apologise in advance for my rambling.

The plants in my garden are looking rather pretty at the moment. You just have to look past the weeds. I've been waiting for so long for these peonies to bloom and yesterday the moment arrived! Such a beautiful flower.



I'm stuck in a rut and a big one. Do you ever get like that? I want to improve things but it just feels like I'm getting no where and I'm not sure where I'm going wrong. I wish I was one of those people who knew what they wanted to do and go ahead and do it. 

Recently I've been posting every weekday and it's getting too much for me so I'm going back to my old schedule of posting every other day. This just worked so much better for me and hopefully it gives you  more time to catch up with every post.

You may have noticed that things are looking a bit different too and there's lots more re-design to come (hopefully). I'm hoping that all this change will leave me inspired and raring to go again.

 I need a massive kick up the bum and put more effort into doing this "blogging thing". If you want something you have to work and work at it. See this picture!

So here's to change over the next few weeks. Thanks for sticking by!



6 Replies

6 comments

  1. beautiful peonies!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you they very pretty at the moment!

      Delete
  2. Fuchsias! I used to call them dancing ladies when I was a kid, still my favourite garden flower.
    It's ok to change things up a little, everyone gets stuck at some point, blogs evolve and change all the time, go with the flow!
    Tash | Ballet, Dance & Fitness

    http://www.balletdancefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they do look like little dancing ladies!

      Thanks for the chat on twitter the other night. You put me in the right direction! :)

      Delete
  3. Everyone needs to find that routine with blogging that works for them, mine changes depending on what's going on in my life, I wish I had the time to blog (and even read blogs) but sometimes that doesn't happen and that's okay.

    Fuchsias and peonies are always so pretty and welcoming. My parents use to have so many hanging baskets filled with fuchsias, always so pretty to watch them dancing in the wind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I'm just going through a bit of a rough patch. I'm sorting things out now and feeling much more positive about it all again! :)

      Delete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.