Angel Addiction.

Saturday, November 01, 2014

angel, addiction, thierry, mugler, lifestyle, blog, blogger, uk, fashion

angel, addiction, thierry, mugler, lifestyle, blog, blogger, uk, fashion

angel, addiction, thierry, mugler, lifestyle, blog, blogger, uk, fashion

The very lovely people at Thierry Mulger asked me if I'd like to take part in their Angel Addiction campaign and share my addictions past, present and future. The perfume itself has beautiful notes of vanilla, honey and fruit. The bottle is a beautiful star shape.

One of my biggest addictions is photography. Something I have loved from a very young age and something that has become such a huge part of my life. I love how I can capture memories and moments. I'm pretty sure that without my love of photography I would have never of started this blog!

My current addiction is planning our wedding. Which excites me so much. I love planning details and all the little things but I can't wait to be a wife. That excites me way more. A huge part of our wedding will hopefully be flowers and a "country, rustic" feel. I hate those words to describe it but it suits our plans so well! I can't wait until it all comes together and we can celebrate husband and wife.

As for future my addiction is the future. I love the quote "What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet." Never knowing how things will plan out and all the excting things we can look forward too. That is probably one of biggest addictions. I'm an optimist, the glass is always half full.

I would love to know your addictions!

You can follow the #AngelAddiction campaign on Thierry Mugler social networks.



Although I received the perfume as a gift, this is no way affects my opinion. All opinions are my own. 



2 Replies

2 comments

  1. Beautiful photos! I also love that quote - it's so uplifting, especially if you're having a bad day!

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.