[Fashion] A/W Wishlist

Saturday, September 19, 2015

A/W, autumn, winter, wishlist, fashion, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, new look, h and m, topshop
Autumn/Winter fashion is well and truly here and I'm rather excited. There is something I love about Autumn/Winter clothes. I don't know if it's the colours or the layers. There's something so comforting about knitted jumpers and lots of denim. Over the past nine months I've not bought much at all which is very unlike me. I didn't really see the point as it would only fit for a few weeks or months if I was lucky so I decided that I would wait and really treat myself for Winter. New coat, new boots and whatever else catches my eye. Someone hide my credit card! 

New Look Ripped Jeans £24.99 - I am in desperate need for new jeans that fit me well and hopefully I can now squeeze back into pair. I still love ripped jeans and these beauties have a frayed edge at the bottom too which makes me love them even more. This colour will work with everything but I also need to pick up a black pair too.

H&M Fine Knit Cardigan £14.99 - I love this cardigan. Anything that is oversized and kimono shaped will always win my heart. I normally avoid fine knit things because of work. Coat hangers and fine knit do not go well together but as I'm on maternity leave I can get away with things I wouldn't normally get. This is the perfect throw on cardigan that can make a boring outfit look so much better.

Topshop Fringed Shoe Boot £36.00 - How beautiful are these shoes? I love anything with fringing and these shoes are the just perfect. Maybe a little cold for winter but who cares when they are this nice and I can get some wear out of them now.

Double Breasted Grey Coat £159 - This coat is going to have to stay on the wishlist. It's so beautiful but a little bit out of my price range. I am after a grey coat for winter and this just ticks all the boxes. 

A/W, autumn, winter, wishlist, fashion, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, new look, h and m, topshop
Orange Shirt Dress £40  - This dress is such a beautiful colour and perfect for Autumn. Shirt dresses are so simple and easy to wear and this one will look really good with a pair of boots.

Black Cut Out Ankle Boots £24.99 - These are perfect to go with the orange shirt dress. I just need to add a pair of thick black tights. 

Denim Dress £11.04 - More denim, another shirt style dress and a pretty incredible price too. Perfect to layer up with knitwear and tights.

Grey Faux Fur Gilet £35 -  Every Winter I eye up these gilets and this year I will buy one! I love this grey one from Next. Makes a change from cream and brown.


This post has been scheduled in advance as I am currently taking two months maternity leave from blogging to be with my baby. All comments will be answered in time, thank you in advance for being patient. 
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.