[Baby] The Cat in the Hat & Fox in Socks

Tuesday, May 17, 2016



Even though Edith is only 7 months old (well almost 8 months) books have a huge part in her life. They were always going to I love children’s books and with Edith’s Daddy being a teacher there is no excuse. She has a lot of the classics but there are still a few we need to get. Surprisingly we didn’t have any books by the world’s best-selling children’s author, Dr Seuss. 

Dr Seuss books are great fun, perfect for children of all ages, young children enjoy the rhyming text and bright illustrations and older children can enjoy there humour. They even great for adults, I mean who can resist a classic like The Cat in the Hat



Edith absolutely loved the illustrations and her Daddy reading them to her, I think she enjoyed the rhythm of the words and rhyming, although at this point you still have to try and stop her from eating the books! 



Our favourite was the Fox in Socks, we couldn’t resist a bit of tongue twister and I’ve got a copy to giveaway! All you need to do is head over to my Facebook page for more details.

This item has been sent to me to be reviewed. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Read my full disclaimer here.

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.