[Baby] Our Morning Routine with Sudocrem Care & Protect

Sunday, May 15, 2016

morning, routine, baby, mama, mum , mummy, blog, blogger, uk , lifestyle, sudocrem, care, protect, review

morning, routine, baby, mama, mum , mummy, blog, blogger, uk , lifestyle, sudocrem, care, protect, review

Our mornings are pretty much the same, apart from the weekends when Daddy is off work! My husband takes Edith downstairs whenever she wakes up or stirs it's normally anywhere from 5-6, sometimes earlier. That gives me a chance to catch up on sleep I missed in the night. Edith normally wakes up properly at 6:30am. During that time he changes her nappy and gives her breakfast. I then come down at 7am have my breakfast and then my husband leaves at 7:45am. We watch a bit of CBeebies and have a little play.

Usually Edith gets tired 2 hours after waking so around 8:15 she starts to get whingey. I then begin the process of trying to get her to have her morning nap. It involves feeding, rocking, shushing and sometimes even rocking her back and forth in her puschair. This girl does not give in to sleep easily. Once she's asleep she naps for 45 minutes, that gives me enough time to do my hair and make up and check my social media before sh'es awake again.

Once Edith is awake. We head upstairs to find clothes for the day. I leave her playing happily on our bed while I work out what we are both wearing. I get dressed, while entertaining her, usually singing songs to her. I then take her back downstairs to get her changed.

morning, routine, baby, mama, mum , mummy, blog, blogger, uk , lifestyle, sudocrem, care, protect, review


morning, routine, baby, mama, mum , mummy, blog, blogger, uk , lifestyle, sudocrem, care, protect, review


I change her nappy and put CBeebies on again (Oh how I love the distraction TV provides!) that keeps Edith occupied as she's not that keen on getting dressed. I then change her nappy. I've been using Sudocrem Care and Protect on Edith for 2 weeks now. It's not your usual nappy rash cream as this prevents nappy rash from occurring. You use a small layer every time you change your babies nappy and this will prevent nappy rash. So far we had a great success with it and no sore bums in sight! The only downside to the cream is the packaging of the product, it's in a tube. Not a problem for me but for a heavy handed husband, he squeezed way too much out, but I think he learnt his lesson haha! 

morning, routine, baby, mama, mum , mummy, blog, blogger, uk , lifestyle, sudocrem, care, protect, review


Once I've changed her nappy I get her dressed and clean her teeth (tooth!). If we are heading out for the day I'll get her straight into the pushchair or the Connecta. If we're staying in I'll pop her in her walker and put some toys in front of her while I get on with whatever I need to do.

And that's it. The same routine every weekday. 

This item has been sent to me to be reviewed. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Read my full disclaimer here.
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.