Weekly Meal Plan #8

Monday, August 29, 2016

I can't believe how quickly these past few weeks have gone. It doesn't seem five minutes since I was writing up last weeks meal plan. This week is a bit of an odd one for us. We've got two BBQ's this week. One we are hosting on Friday and one we're going to today. So I've not included those into our meal plans. We did however have my Mum and Brother over for dinner yesterday, it was great as we could get a few bits in the house done whilst they distracted Edith. We rewarded their efforts with dinner and dessert. It was nice to have people over for dinner in the new house.

I've gone for light meals again this week as the weather is showing no signs of getting any cooler, I mean I wanted nice weather, but this sweaty heat? No thank you. I've gone for meals that you don't have to stand over a hot stove, there is no way I could put up with the extra heat,

I've also got this weeks shopping list ready to go out on the weekly newsletter with a round of posts from the week. I will be getting exclusive recipes out to you soon as well, I promise. If you'd like to sign up to my newsletter you can do that here.

This weeks shop was from ASDA and cost £30.70. How annoying. 70p over. I'm looking at a certain someone who put an energy drink, chocolate for me and bubblemint gum in the basket. Okay I don't mind that much! Haha.

Sunday
Hawiian chicken skewers, pitta bread, salad & homemade wedges.

Monday
BBQ

Tuesday
Saag Paneer with basmati rice,

Wednesday
Rice crispy chicken nuggets with homemade chips & salad.

Thursday
Moroccan spiced mince with couscous.

Friday
BBQ 

What are you eating this week?

Pink Pear Bear
Petite Pudding
Mummascribbles
7 Replies

7 comments

  1. think I'll pop over on Sunday #eatsleepblogRT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just started meal planning and it's saving us a fortune, so I love having a peak at what everyone else is eating for inspiration!! Might have to pop chicken skewers on next week! This week is all about testing out my new slow cooker and them some salads to balance it out #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, under £30? That's brilliant! I struggle to get it under £70 for four of us (although that does include nappies etc). I love saag panner, haven't had it for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, love a barbeque. We're having pasta, pies and probably pizzas? I just realised that it's a P week for us. Thanks for sharing with #bigpinklink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your whole menu sounds delicious! We will eat whatever falls out of the freezer during the week. I prepare fresh homemade on weekends. Thanks for linking up to #EatSleepBlogRt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was getting really good at planning a weeks meals - but have fallen off the wagon of late. Like the sound of the Saag Paneer, has inspired me to give it a try #EatSleepBlogRT

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.