Weekly Meal Plan #36

Monday, March 27, 2017


Can you believe I've been writing these meal for 36 weeks? I still love doing it and so many of you seem to love them too. Over the next few weeks I'm starting work on my Meal Plan eBook which will hopefully be available by the end of May. It will be the first "product" I've ever created so I'm a bit nervous but I hope you guys will love it.

I'm writing this Saturday evening as I'm not planning on working on Mother's Day. I'm terrible at taking things easy but it's about time I took a day off. We have plans to visit the zoo so hopefully that's what we got up to. Follow me on Instagram to see more.

As for #mealplanningmonday it's still going strong. I would love for you to link up below!



And don't forget to grab your badge.





Hijacked By Twins

As for our weekly shop we did it Saturday afternoon. We shopped at Tesco and it came to a grand total of £25.68. Not bad huh! Last week I didn't get a newsletter out but there will be one heading out this evening. I would love for you to subscribe to my newsletter, which you can do here.

Don't forget to head over to my Pinterest board for all the inspiration behind this weeks meals.

This week's meals:

Mushroom risotto

Chicken pittas & roast veg couscous

Honey & garlic meatballs

Chicken & chorizo jambalya

Chicken soup with homemade flat breads.

What meal do you love the sound of?

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.