How To Weekly Meal Plan - Plan #40

Monday, April 24, 2017


I can't believe Monday has come around again. It's been a busy week and this one looks like it's going to be busy too. But I'm looking forward to the weekend already as it's another Bank Holiday! I have exciting plans. Filming all of the lessons for my E-Course. Eeek. You can read all about it here. 

I'm also in shock that I've reached week 40 already. You guys seem to really love my meal plans and there's going to be lots more as well as an E-Book too. Can you tell I like to keep busy? Haha.

As it's Monday you know the drill. Link your meal plan up here and share some blog love. Each week lots of blogger share their meal plans and it's great for inspiration.

Link up here:




As my husband is back at work we are back to shopping on a Sunday. We shopped at Tesco again and it came to a grand total of £33.78.

I'm thinking I'm going to need to change this series as every week it gets harder to keep it below £30, £35 seems to be the amount we spend now. I suppose the cost of food has gone up, so it's hardly surprising.

If you'd like to see how we spent our money, sign up to my weekly newsletter here. You can also visit my Pinterest board for the inspiration behind the weekly meals.

This weeks meals (in no particular order):

Chilli sausage rolls with homemade chips.

Chicken tikka wraps.

Cheesey rice balls with tomato sauce & veg.

Chicken & Mushroom pasta.

Crisp topped fish with wedges and peas.

What's on your menu this week?
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.