Weekly Meal Plan #38

Monday, April 10, 2017

Hey there! It's another Monday which means it's time for my weekly ramble and meal plan too! I hope the weather was as beautiful as it was here. It was such a lovely chilled weekend. Lazy day in the garden on Saturday, followed by a day at Nanny's while my husband went off to cricket practice. It was just lovely and makes me crave those warm summer days.

As we are still on half term we've not done the shopping yet but we will be doing that this morning. I've finally uploaded last weeks video which you can see here. I'll also be filming this weeks too and hopefully another video. Also I've set up a RSS feed so you can't get an email when there's a new post which means you won't miss a thing. I would love if you could sign up! 

As always you can link up your meal plan to #mealplanningmonday


As for this weeks meals we've got:

Peanut Noodles

Teriyaki Mince Rice Bowl

Mozzarella Red Pepper Pasta

Honey & Garlic Meatballs

Tuscan Garlic Chicken


All of these recipes will feature in my ebook I'm currently writing but until then you can see my inspiration behind each meal on my Pinterest board.

Also my Weekly Meal Plan newsletter will be landing into your inboxes tonight so make sure you're subscribed to that too. It will have all of the latest news on my ebook. Sign up here.

What's on your menu this week?
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.