How To Weekly Meal Plan - Plan #43

Monday, May 15, 2017



Happy Monday! I'm hugely excited as my Phone Photography E-Course launches today and I can't wait to meet everyone and get stuck in with the course. You can read all about June's course here.

The weekend went so quickly. I had a meeting on Saturday afternoon in Norwich and my Mum and I decided to make a day of it so we wandered around the quiet parts discovered some beautiful buildings (see here) and had lunch in a lovely little cafe. Then Sunday we did the food shop, popped to Pound Stretcher (who I am working with at the minute) and then to the beach to take photographs for another post and to let off some steam. We then headed over to my Mum's like we normally do. When we got home at 6pm Edith fell asleep pretty quickly, we well and truly tired her out. It was such a lovely day.

As for our meal plan we shopped at Tesco again and it came to £33.99. As always sign up to my weekly meal plan newsletter here and see my meal idea inspiration (and give me a follow) here.

This week we are eating:

Chicken Ranch Wraps

Tuna Mayo Pasta

Chicken Pathia (curry)

Chilli Cheese Fries

Lasagne

Don't forget to link up your meal plans to #MealPlanningMonday and grab your badge too!



Hijacked By Twins
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.