outfit post!

Monday, February 20, 2012





trousers - topshop, tee - newlook, scarf, necklace - poundland, shoes - peacocks

Total Outfit Price: £28.00

I'm still ill booooo! So I decided to put myself to use and try out some customised tee's. My inspiration is from the the rather fabulous Gem Fatale. I tried out a peace circle too, but I loved the kitty tee! I'm going to try it out with some more tops and ideas.

I have at last found my dress to wear to LFWEnd! It's from ASDA! But it's rather lovely. I will be taking loads of photo's. If any of you are going to London Fashion Weekend then please let me know and give me a wave!

I have an amazing designer for tomorrow! So keep an eye out and a very special offer too for all my little swans!

♥  
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.