outfit post!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012




top - charity shop, jeans, necklace - primark, shoes - new look

Total Outfit Price: £16.50

I've got another make up review coming up soon, another foundation which I really like! I have also entered a competition which I will need your help with when voting opens.

I am in the process of getting tickets to Norwich Fashion Week which I am really looking forward to. My first fashion event, (well apart from LFWEnd), which is this Saturday! I am sooooo excited for it!

However as I am not here on Saturday until the evening, I am not sure whether to do my "on the town for around twenty pound" another time? Hmmm I'll give it a think.

I am finally getting a haircut tomorrow! My hair is screaming with joy! Just a trim and tidy up and a fringe!

I'll post pic's from that tomorrow!


If you would like to be featured on independent tuesdays! Please get in touch!!
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.