make up review!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Diorskin Forever Foundation




RRP £29.50
Another foundation review, the sample this time is from this months Vogue magazine. Diorskin Forever claims to melt into the skin giving an all day coverage. Available in 11 shades I ended up with getting light beige 020. Again I think this shade might be a little too dark and I didn't feel comfortable wearing it outside in daylight, but it did cover my skin really well.

 I have quite a few blemishes at the moment so I need a heavy coverage foundation but not to heavy so it doesn't completely block my pores. I think this foundation lived up to this. It didn't feel caked on at all. I did have concealer on as well to cover up any blemishes and the dreaded eye bags but most of the coverage came entirely from the foundation. I think this foundation gives great coverage and I would have preferred a lighter shade which can be easily sorted out.

Would I change to this foundation? Probably not, I'm still not convinced it's for day wear, but for going out and for photos, then yes I really love this foundation!

I give the foundation 7/10

(I did consider giving an extra mark for the initials on the bottle CD, ha! I'm fickle)

In other beauty news . . .

I've had my haircut! Do you like?



0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.