Nauvoo & Review

Sunday, April 01, 2012




top, wrap - primark, shorts - asda, shoes - kurt gieger*

Total Outfit Price: £18
*Elle gift card

I thought I would make the most of the weather! I've been lazing around today feeling a bit rough, not sure if it's hay fever or a cold brewing. Anyway. . .

I kinda threw this outfit on, it's Sunday and I'm feeling lazy! I tried out a new moisturiser and foundation which I love!

Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Foundation.



Now I didn't even know that Bourjois did foundation so after flicking through some old vogue magazines I discovered a free sample that I hadn't used so I thought it might be the perfect time to try it out. The foundation is enriched with chlorophyll to bring oxygen and filter out pollution. It all sounded to be good to be true, but I had a go.

And thank god I did! It's an amazing foundation. The coverage is great (there was no need for me to use concealer) but light on my skin. It offers amazing coverage without looking like a trollop! I am in love with this foundation and I am seriously considering changing to it permanently! The foundation is liquid but it's thick enough to not run of your face. It's a great all rounder and my skin seemed to love it.

It's currently £7.00 on ASOS. It's a bargain and I love it!


P.S  Come on you lot enter my giveaway it's easy as! Just follow my blog and leave a comment to let me know you have! Extra entries are optional take a look here for more details!
1 Reply

1 comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.