Shampoo review!

Sunday, April 08, 2012



VO5 Nourish Me Truly shampoo and conditioner

I discovered a sample of VO5 shampoo and conditioner and decided to try it out. I am a massive fan of haircare so I needed to try this. I know it's been about for a while but it's always good to get an opinion on things.

The shampoo lathers up really well, which is something I look for in a shampoo, sounds stupid but a good lather usually makes for a good shampoo especially for long hair.

The conditioner is great too! Not only does it smell great it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth.

The shampoo and conditioner claim to lavish damaged hair, leaving it visibly radiant. The blonde in my hair always ends up dry without a good quality conditioner and my hair seems to love this. It's not too strong (if shampoo is too strong it can make my scalp really sensitive and itchy) and smells great. I love this combo and it retails at £1.69 for a 500ml bottle. It's amazing value!

As it's Easter I thought I'd post some Easter pics! Enjoy.




Easter cupcakes, rocky road cake, creme egg!

My teeth are hurting from all this chocolate!

Happy Easter!


0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.