Nails #1

Sunday, May 27, 2012


dress - new look, bag - charity shop

After being complimented on my nails today at work I decided to do a little post about them! You'll be happy to know the look only cost me £3. I decided to use MUA nail varnish which retails for £1 a pot.


I originally wanted more of pastel look, but the Superdrug where I live has rather a limited selection. So I went for Shade 16 . After a few coats I had a bold pink nail and I have to say I am rather impressed with a cheap but really good quality nail varnish.


I decided to have an "accent" nail. Which again I would have preferred a pastel blue but again with limited choice I went for Shade 9. Which is again a bold colour. The formula offers a good coverage and a real professional finish.


Like a good manicurist should, I then added a top coat. Shade 17. Which gave a nice gloss to the nail.


I was really impressed with MUA and I will be stocking up on some more shades! However I am putting out a request to MUA to do some more pastel shades please!


My finished nail look!

MUA is available online and at most Superdrug stores. Also if you pop to Superdrug now they have 3 for 2 on cosmetics so you can have three gorgeous nail colours for the price of two!

It would be amazing if you could vote for me in the Cosmo Blog Awards. I know I don't stand much of a chance but oh well! I'd be over the moon if you could give me a vote!


I am offering a blog button swap at the moment. Your blog button/badge on my blog and mine on yours! All for free! What's not to like? Get in touch via email, twitter or leave a comment!



0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.