July Glossybox Review!

Monday, August 06, 2012


A little late but I hadn't tried out all the products and didn't want to post about it until I had. This months Glossybox was fantastic. I loved every single product and I'm super impressed!


The first product was the HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette RRP £19.95 - this was a full size product too which was amazing. I had been wanting to try an HD brow palette for a while now but didn't want to splurge on it in case I didn't like it. I love it I swear by this now and my brows look filled but natural. I use the pale neutral colour on my eyelids to just smooth them over!


The second product was the Clynol Salon Exclusive Enrich Colour Shampoo RRP £9.35  - I loved this product too. I love trying shampoo's and you get results instantly. My hair loved this, it added some moisture to my dry hair, it also cleaned it well. I would probably pay for a full size as I enjoyed it but shampoo is shampoo and I'm going to keep trying lots of different ones for now!


The next product was the MONU Golden Glow RRP £23.00 - I'm not a major fan of fake tan but this worked nicely. It claims to work in 3 - 5 hours and it does. It is gradual tan to so no orange streaks in sight. I did enjoy using but I would buy it. Like I said I'm not too fussed by fake tan. I've given this to my mum to use!


The next product was the Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting RRP £10 - I enjoyed this so much! It looks great and smells good enough to eat. I really enjoyed this. I am going to be looking at the range online to see what else they stock. This colour is a pinky red. It looks a lot darker when you squeeze it out than it does on your lips. But it doesn't look to tacky, which is great!


The last product was the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15 RRP £32 - I really enjoyed this too. I love how this makes my skin feel. I use this as a base before I apply my make up. I loved my eight hour cream so I knew that this would be a fantastic product. I probably won;t be buying it for myself as it is a little pricey but I do love it so if you want to buy it for me! You can!!!


There was a bonus sample too of the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing range. I haven't tried these out yet but they are very similar to the lotion. The samples include and exfoliater, a serum and another sample of the lotion!

Overall I really enjoyed this box! It was amazing and I've used all the products this month. Each one has found it's place in my collection (expect the tan, mum can have that!).

Do you receive Glossybox? What did you get?

Glossybox costs £10 ( +P&P ) and I pay for my own box. I am not sent it for free. For more information visit the Glossybox website.
 
1 Reply

1 comment

  1. I really want to try the HD Brows!
    I have nominated you for the Leibster award :)

    http://kerry-runninginheels.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.