Deep red, white collar!

Sunday, September 30, 2012





jumper, collar, skirt, boots - New Look**
tights - Primark

Total Outfit Price: £31.96

I love collars so much. Anything with a cute print or collar wins me over. So when these collar necklaces came in I had to get one. I thought it would look great over jumpers and dresses.

I was kindly sent a dress from Very, which is from the Fearne Cotton range. It's beautiful and I now need to think of an excuse to wear it somewhere pretty!

I'm hoping to start filming videos again. I'm going to film them and then ask the Mr to upload them for me as his internet is much faster than mine. So if you have any video suggestions then I'll do those!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.