Nails #6

Tuesday, October 02, 2012








I've been meaning to post this for ages but just haven't got round to taking all the photos. But this is what I had on my nails for the past few days. I took it off last night, I'm hoping my models own order turns up and I can have a play with those!

First off I used a base coat. This is one I picked up from Just Essentials (a local make up shop) if you Google it they do have an online shop. Might be worth a look.

I then used W7 polish (also from Just Essentials) in 62 Sheer Blue. I think I used around 3 to 4 coats to make it opaque.

After waiting for that to dry I then put on the Barry M glitter polish in 338 silver multi glitter. I've been wanting a glitter top coat for a while and saw this in Boots so picked it up. It was around £2.99.

I then finished it off with the usual MUA clear polish, shade 17, for a top coat.

It lasted me 5 days with  no chips and considering my hands get battered by coat hangers at work. I am super impressed!

1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous, I love glitter top coats :-) Mine are all chunky ones like Technic Carnival so I might give this a whirl xxx

    Samwich Box

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.