Nails #5

Saturday, September 08, 2012









I've has quite a few compliments on my nails recently so I thought I'd do a quick post about them.

I first applied a base coat to protect my nails (up until recently I skipped this step and since using a base coat, my nails have been less dry and my nail polish goes on better.

I then applied MUA Shade 9 nail polish and waited for it to dry.

On top of that I applied W7 nail polish in 3 Blue Dazzle (available here). I find this polish quite sticky so make sure you have a long time to leave them to dry.

To finish it all off I used MUA Shade 17 clear polish as a top coat.

And voila! A spot of hand cream to make my hands super smooth and your done easy as that, and not bad for £5.98!

3 Replies

3 comments

  1. These look amazing! I've been tempted by a few glittery W7 polishes recently...

    www.betsyboat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really cool, I really need to buy a glittery polish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are gorgeous- is the glitter as difficult to remove as regular glitter polish... or do the bigger flakes make is easier/harder?

    Poppy
    letsdrivefaraway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.