Shopping list!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Products I need:

Soap & Glory Heel Genius - My feet are so dry and flaky (ewww) they are crying out for love! Any more foot cream suggestions would be lovely! (Available at Boots)

NYC Lights Camera Glitter - I've been after a good glitter top coat and for £2.49, I think that's good value. So I'm going to be picking this up. (Available at Superdrug)

Pantene Pro-V Clarifying Shampoo - I want a clarifying shampoo to get rid of build up. I use quite a few products on my hair and I think this would be great for getting rid of that, perfect for once a week. Can't wait to try this out! (Available at Boots)

No 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water - I want an easy option for when I'm getting up early for uni and I can't be bothered to cleanse my face. Something like this would be super easy. I am hoping I can get another No 7 voucher so this would be £4.

I can't wait to try some of the new MUA products too like the cream blush and the nail constellations. I'm going to pick them up as soon as the come in!

That's my shopping list expect to see these products soon, I've also got some new duvet covers coming and I've brought some new clothes. So lots of posts coming, lets hope the weather gets better hey?

P.S I'll announce the 5 Witch BB cream giveaway winners of the next few days!


0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.