Witch BB Cream Giveaway!

Sunday, September 09, 2012



My review of the Witch BB cream is one of my most viewed post so when Witch asked me if I would like to hold a giveaway so that you guys could test it out for yourself I jumped at the chance!

I absolutely love this product and I've made some great blogger friends through being a Flawless Friend. So I'm super grateful! Thanks Witch.

Witch are giving away five BB creams to you lucky people!

To enter please leave me a comment with your email address. You have to be following me via GFC or bloglovin to enter.

The giveaway closes on the 23rd September, good luck!

UK only!

♥

13 Replies

13 comments

  1. I've been looking every where for this but by local Superdrug or ANY of the supermarkets don't stock the brand! Sucks to live in such a small area.
    Love to enter, I'm following you via GFC :)
    hannahripley@hotmail.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try this :)
    GFC gld88
    EMAIL gembeauty@hotmail.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is exciting, I'd love to give this a whirl! I was eyeing it up in Boots the other day :-) samirific@live.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iv not tried a BB cream yet but would love to try this one! :-) following you on GFC :)
    my email is caitlin_alannah96@hotmail.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving bb creams at the moment, and would definitely like to give this one a try! I follow you via gfc, my email is kez160@gmail.com. Thanks for the comp! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not yet tried a BB cream so I would love to try this.
    My email address is nikiniknak@hotmail.co.uk
    Great giveaway!!

    Niki xx

    http://nikiniknak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh enter me please! I've never tried a BB cream before :) carina1307@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. GFC- nagrade
    EMAIL- allthegiveaways [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gfc: hayamie ohnlee
    email: hayamieohnlee@gmail.com
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. would love to try this :)
    GFC: Just Miss Emily
    email: ecwilson1991@gmail.com :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh hope it is international, I would love to try that BB, been looking for one and yet the asians or americans are not good enough.)
    GFC: Maria Oller, Bloglovin: OnceUponaTime4me/connymoore(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really sorry but it's UK only! I'll be holding another giveaway in the future to say thank you to my international readers!!!

      Delete
  12. GFC - Katarzyna

    gogunia3(at)wp(dot)pl

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.