Glossybox October 2012!

Monday, November 05, 2012






Time to review last months Glossybox.

Anatomicals - Dont just clean it woman, scrub it body scrub RRP £3.49
I really enjoyed this shower scrub. It smells just like pink grapefruit and the beads in the scrub aren't too harsh. I do have a tiny complaint and that is it's hardly a luxury product like Glossybox claims. I think £3.49 is a really great price though.

Dermalogica - 3 step day and night kit RRP £12
I have wanted to try Dermalogica for years ever since I was a spotty teen. I'm glad I've tried it and I am impressed. My skin brightened and cleared up. I'm not so keen on the smell, it kind of smells a bit like bathroom cleaner? Weird.

Skinectica - Anti-Blemish RRP £6.99
This claims to reduce spot size and redness. It worked well on my spot, it reduced the size and made it less painful. It did no better job than any other products to be honest. I think I'll stick with my Witch blemish stick.

Yves Rocher France - Moisturising Cream Lipstick RRP £14.50
I've wanted to try a luxury lipstick for ages and you can see the difference. The colour is more vivid and they last so much longer. I'm really impressed with Yves Rocher as a brand. I loved their mascara and this lipstick is one of my favourites too.

Overall a good box! I love trying out new things and Glossybox is perfect for that.

"Glossybox costs £10 per month plus p&p. I pay for my Glossybox and all opinions are my own."

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.