Leopard Print!

Tuesday, November 06, 2012




Shirt - Charity Shop
Scarf - Mum's
Vest**, Necklace, Shoes - New Look
Jeans - Primark

Total Outfit Price: £18.73

It's getting so cold!! I'm trying not to put a coat over the top of my outfit picture otherwise you can't really see what I'm wearing but I might have too soon.

I did say I wasn't going to post on a Tuesday as I'd be at uni but our lecture got cancelled so that meant a few extra hours in bed recovering from this nasty cold and taking blog photos.

I've got a post planned for some day this week too. I made oreo cupcakes and I'm going to share my recipe so keep your eyes peeled for that.

It's nice to be back into blogging again, I love making time for it but it gets really difficult trying to balance everything in my life. I still need to get a notebook so I can stay on top of things. Oh well I'll figure it out.

2 Replies

2 comments

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.